- Freelance Journalist
- Sales Agents (Marketing & Advertising)
- Appointment Setters
Currently hiring for freelance journalist on a per project basis with the potential for a permanent role with the company for those looking to establish themselves as a managing editor or lead investigative journalist with The People’s Olive Branch.
The People’s Olive Branch is a growing platform with capabilities that provide a social media component to our registered users. This allows your content to be reshared within our platform for maximum exposure. Contributing freelance and investigative journalist have the benefit of taking advantage of per project basis payment, external linking strategies (within reason) that helps you maximize your profit potential with prospects and more tools and features we’re working on implementing.
Sales Agent (Marketing & Advertising)
The People’s Olive Branch is currently looking for rock star sales agents that would like to work from home, build business networks and make money, base + commission + residual. (Residual income is only while you’re with the company.) There is a 30 to 60 day probation period to make sure this is the right job for you and for you to verify that you like the job and feel you can thrive in it.
What we’re looking for:
- You don’t need prior experience, we will train you, you just need the motivation and must be a self sufficient and self driven individual.
- Loyalty to the job and the will to see the sale through from appointment to closing.
- Must be organized so that you can use the technology we provide to increase your level of efficiency between you and the appointment setters.
- Must follow procedures. It is important to keep the process and workflow consistent so that we can properly track your success and improvements.
- Must have good communication skills and must be courteous to potential clients.
- You will not be doing cold calling; we have appointment setters for you that will schedule your appointments with warm to hot leads. They will do the cold calling.
- You don’t have to be computer savvy, but you must be willing and able to learn the CRM and dialer systems we use.
- You don’t need a college degree, but you are required to have ethics, be courteous to team members and keep politics out of the workplace.
- You’ll need decent internet at home for this position.
- You’ll need a quite environment where you can focus on your appointments.
- You must be able close at least 1 deal per week.
- Full time or part time positions are available.
What we pay:
- Base +
- Commission +
- Residual for 6 or 12 month contracts executed.
- (residual income is only paid out while you’re working for the company, if you choose to leave for other opportunities in the future. Residual income is not paid out any longer, once your work has been terminated either by your own choosing or by the employer)
- Paid weekly (W2)
Paid vacation and sick time:
- 2 weeks per year vacation time.
- Full time positions accumulate 4hrs of sick time each month.
- Part time positions accumulate 2hrs of sick time each month.
If you feel you’re the right person for this position, would like to work from home, know how to limit distractions and focus on goals and objectives, then please send your resume to email@example.com and someone will get back to you.